Clary Kids

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Battle of the Wills

Today Reese and I (Laura) had a battle of the wills. She disobeyed me and after she is disciplined, she always needs to say, 'Obey Mommy'. Well, today she refused to say it. I was not going to give in and let her know that if she cried long enough she can have her own way. I was prepared to sit there as long as it took. We sat on the kitchen chairs (and had conversation and discipline)for TWO HOURS and FIFTEEN MINUTES before she finally chose to obey. Needless to say we were both exhausted and I hope we never have to do it again! I love her so much, but she is one stubborn child. Both my mom and Michael's mom say that neither one of us acted this way, so where did she get it from?!? I would love anyone's prayers for wisdom and consistency in training Reese, it is definitely a challenge. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home