Clary Kids

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Before and After...

Please forgive me if this is gross to anyone, but I know a few of you were interested in the before and after pics of Reese's surgery. She will get her stitches out next Friday, so we'll have a better idea of what it looks like then. It is amazing how flat her back is now, that is the biggest difference to me right now.
She did great for the whole surgery process. It was much easier than I anticipated, surely due to many of the prayers that were offered on our behalf. Except for walking like she was drunk right after surgery, you'd have a hard time knowing she had surgery at all. The most traumatic thing part of it all was when I had to take her bandage off yesterday. Until then, I don't think it had totally sunk in that she had a 'boo-boo' on her back. Pretty amazing.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Vimal and Tabatha Patel said...

I'm so glad that the surgery went well! i know it can be a little scary watching your child go throw that.

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home