Clary Kids

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Does the kid have personality or what?

As you can see, Reese has really been getting into dress up. She can't manage small things, so I have a box with gloves, hats, and scarves that she loves to put on. She especially loves the hat that was actually for Isaiah.
The other day I went to McDonald's with a friend to let our kids play in the Playland. Every time I couldn't find Reese, she was at a table asking for 'Fries please' or she was under a table eating the fries that fell on the floor, or she was munching on fries that someone had kindly given her. One time I found her sitting at someone's table with FRIES AND KETCHUP in front of her. I was thinking these people must think I never feed my child! We rarely go to McDonald's, but obviously Reese has discovered that she LOVES french fries. Forget the playland, just give the child some fries!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home