Clary Kids

Saturday, March 29, 2008

A Winter Trip to the Zoo

Here are some pictures from a trip to the zoo back in February. Before I had kids, I wondered why anyone would want a membership to the zoo, now I understand. First of all, they can only stand to be there for two hours, tops. To get my money's worth, I'd feel the need to stay all day. Second of all, the kids LOVE to go and never get tired of it. When it's been a few weeks of bad weather, Reese starts talking about the zoo every day, asking if we can go, even if it's snowing outside. When the weather is nice, we go about every other week. It's a great way to spend a morning outside and to get some time with friends too. These particular pictures were taken at the gorilla exhibit as we were stopping for a snack. One bad things about the zoo in the winter is the lack of places to stop and eat, because most shops are closed. It was fun to go this week and see the shops opening up again. Spring is here!

On an illness note, we just can't seem to keep Isaiah well. He has had 3 fevers in the last month, two ear infections with two courses of antibiotics. Ugh! Another reason to be excited for spring to be here.

We've been working hard to get our house ready to put on the market. Yesterday Michael painted our bedroom, and we have been packing up stuff to put in storage. We've found a condo we like in Cincinnati, so that has been motivating. We don't want to buy until we sell this house. Please pray all of that works out, it's kinda stressful. Thanks for checking in with us!

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Life with la familia said...

When we first got Ethan home someone said to me,"Now you'll have to get a zoo pass!" and I thought "Why on earth would I want one of those?" Guess what we have now and can't wait to use when the weather warms up a bit?
So you found a promising condo? Looking forward to hearing the details when I see you later THIS week!

11:01 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Yea! I hope your condo is on the south side (toward Kentucky) of Cincy...I'm glad you're not going too far, and am excited about what you're doing!
Isaiah looks more and more like Michael. I never used to think that!
Love you guys!

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home