Clary Kids

Friday, May 23, 2008

Reese's Birthday

Here's the cake that my friend Andrea and I made. Not too bad for my first attempt at cake decorating!
Reese is opening her 'Ariel friends', which are a bunch of Disney princesses. She loves to play with small figurines like that, so she was pretty excited about them. Go, Mom and Dad! It's fun to know your kids so well that you get them gifts they love, although I know that won't last forever.
Classic Reese. She is at Chuck E Cheese, but stops to watch the TV that is showing cartoons. What a couch potato!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Life with la familia said...

Two thumbs up on the cake, Laura! Just seeing it takes me back to earning my cake decorating badge in Calvinettes! It looks like Reese had a great birthday.

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home