Clary Kids

Monday, April 07, 2008

Illness Update

Thank you guys for praying. Isaiah does appear to be on the mend. I can say that because we were BACK at the doctor today (we went last week wed, thu, fri) because Reese now has her first ear infection also. She has been a mess since Thursday, and just last night I was thinking of taking her to the doctor because she kept waking up crying. This morning I tugged on her ear and she went ballistic. Can you believe it? So the doctor put her on a strong dose of Amoxicillin and we are praying that this will be the last trip to the doctor for an ear infection for either of them!
We had our first showing of our house tonight. Hard to believe we are really doing this! One moment I'm worried that no one will buy it, the next minute, I'm tearing up in the backyard, knowing we have a showing and someone might buy it. Craziness! We'll keep everyone updated on the stuff going on.
Thought I'd throw in a picture of Reese just to prove that she can wear a different hat:)
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home