Clary Kids

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Helmet Update

Many of you have asked how Isaiah is doing with his helmet. He is doing great. He slept great the first night he had it and really doesn't seem to notice it is on. The hardest part is it does interfere with his peripheral vision, so he doesn't like laying on the floor because he can't see around him. He has had it for about 2 1/2 weeks now and his head measurements have improved 1/8 of an inch, which is about normal. We can definitely tell that his head looks more round. I thought it might be hard to see people stare at him when we're out in public, but I'm usually so busy keeping Reese out of trouble that I don't notice if people look at him or not. And just yesterday when I was with a friend, I had three people tell me that their children had to wear helmets and they were so glad they did it. That was definitely encouraging to hear.

P.S. His helmet is now decorated in Louisville Cardinals, I'll post a new picture soon. Go Cards!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home