Clary Kids

Monday, May 21, 2007

My Kids love to eat!


Here are a few pictures from Reese's birthday party in Huntington. Reese got a cake shaped like a dog that was made of two cupcakes and a TON of frosting. She polished off the entire thing in short order, we were surprised she didn't get sick! Reese and Isaiah also loved playing with their cousin, Kaitlyn. They both thought she was hot stuff, as evidenced by the smooch Isaiah put on her cheek. It was so much fun to watch them smile at every little thing she did.
I remember being the big cousin once. My cousin Kelly thought I was pretty cool. Then a few years ago she reminded me, "I used to think you were so cool". I couldn't help but feel a little let down that she used the word 'were', but I'm pretty sure she's cooler than me now, and that's okay:)
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home