Clary Kids

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Newsletter picture

We took this picture for our March newsletter to show everyone Isaiah's helmet. Notice the Cardinal stickers. Not too much going on around here. Michael and I went to see "The Pursuit of Happyness" on Monday. God definitely used that movie to show me how much I have. Sometimes living on support I find myself wishing for things-a bigger house, newer car, hd tv, not having to worry about the grocery budget, etc. That movie definitely put it all in perspective. Not only do I have an amazing family, but we have never wanted for anything. God has always been so faithful to provide for all of our needs and so many of our wants as well. So much of the world lives in poverty, and in comparison, we are so wealthy. I've been praying God will give me more of a thankful heart and generous spirit.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home