Clary Kids

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Memphis Kiddie Park

Two weeks ago, Michael had to go to Louisville to take a class, so the kids and I went to Cleveland. We visited Memphis kiddie park, which was a place I have fond memories of as a kid. Last year Reese rode the roller coaster with me and loved it, but this year I obviously couldn't ride it with her. I wasn't sure how she would do going by herself, but she still loved it. She made a friend named Sophie who rode with her a few times. She even had Isaiah ride with her, and I'm not sure if you can see it from the picture, but he HATED it and cried the whole time. Isaiah, however, loved the car that went around a track, who would've thought? He kept going back and riding the cars like Reese loved the rollercoaster. Fun times.

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home